Friday, May 27, 2011

Pretty Vintage Frame Gets a Makeover

When I found this vintage frame I fell in love with it. It had beautiful scroll work and a lovely oval shape, but it was a yucky gold color. After a nice shabby coat of white paint and good sanding it looked amazing. I took the back off of the frame and removed the glass, added some rabbit wire and now it is a wonderful magnetic board. I also use it to hang things from, earring & hairclips, pins.I love, love it! I plan on doing a small collection of them, all shapes and sizes, that will hang near one another. I will try to post photos of that when the time comes. Enjoy!






































2 comments:

Erin said...

Love this Rae!!! I wish I could find a frame like this, this is a genius idea!!!

Roben-Marie said...

This is beautiful and a wonderful idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...