Monday, June 13, 2011

Vintage BreadBox

 When I found this really cool old breadbox many years ago I fell in love with it. It was metal and junky and perfect. I cleaned it all up and have used it forever now, in my kitchen...I finally decided it needed a new look. I didn't want to paint the entire box as I adore the old metal finish, so I just gave the gold "pane" on the front a mini overhaul. Cotton Knit paint and some cool lettering is all it took to make it look fresh and beautiful. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

very...very cool!

Claire said...

i agree!
why buy new stuff when you can have such fun with your old stuff?? :)

Unknown said...

I love this bread box. I would have done the same as you, the petina is perfect.
I'm your newset follower and I live in Orlando. We did a local bloggers lunch last month and will be doing it again. Would you be interested?
I took a look through your blog and love it! We like the same. I have a booth selling Chic and Shabby at Art Angels. I think you would like the whole shop...
I'm sorry I'm talking too much.
Hope to hear from you
SueBee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...