Thursday, September 8, 2011

{some snazzy new layouts}

 Remember that sweet little scrapbook boutique that I talked about here? Well here are a few more examples of the new lines in the store now.

I just love all of that yummy tulle ribbon and those beautiful tulle flowers with dangling bling! The Victoria Garden paper by Echo Park had such a vintage feel...it was love at first site.

Of course it helps to have such a perfect little photo of {my baby} too!


Aren't these paper flowers by {my little shoebox}adorable? Each one starts life as a swirly little die cut and has to be rolled and glued, but they were well worth the time...
...and then there is this lovely {lady} of mine. Tomorrow she will be an adult...officially.
Thank goodness I will have her around for some time to come though...one of the perks for a mother of a child born in September...they don't start kindergarten until they are six. And yes, she will graduate in May, but she will still be my little girl.

...oh and did I mention she is ham bone too?


1 comment:

Lorraine Bell said...

STUNNING! What a sweet, sweet layout and such a beautiful girl . . . vintage, soft, romantic & ruffly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...