Sunday, August 21, 2011

{summer in snapshots-week 9}

It is time again for {SUMMER IN SNAPSHOTS} !
I can't believe it is already week {NINE}...where has this summer flown?
It has been a whirlwind and I am sad that it is coming to a close next week...
...officially.
School will start, and with it, all the {BUSY,BUSY,BUSY} times that come with it. There will be swim meets and golf sessions. There will be Math Club and Bible Club and Debate Team. There will be late night events and many, many early mornings. Substitute jobs and weekend volunteer events.
The list is of jobs and responsibilities is endless, but thankfully, so are the rewards.
I will receive tons of hugs goodnight, and kisses good morning. I will reap loads of sweet smiles after just a tiny bit of homework help...and sighs of relief as I help collect project supplies. 
I will be rated the {NUMBER 1} taxi service by the kids and {NUMBER 1 IN MY HEART} by my husband, whose job no longer allows him to be here for most of these events...
...but for now...

I have {ONE MORE WEEK} to love, hug, and enjoy my "babies." 

All of them.

{even the ones who no longer think of themselves as such}

{Please stop by and visit Amber this week...I will be linking up here!}




2 comments:

helen tilston said...

Hello Rae

Hope you have a most enjoyable week and lots of fun times with your children
Helen xx

Katherines Corner said...

Happy memory making!!I invite you to visit me at Katherines Corner. I have a giveaway going on right now too and it ends soon. Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...